Every single affiliate marketer want to raise the PR (page rank) of their sites and this is not something “NEW”. Here are some opinions of how you can achieve that goal, they are all based on the experience that most of these marketers:
On Question Like: “what should i do to raise the PR and make more keywords top?”
1. You need a lot of websites linking to you basically…and the higher PR of the pages linking to you and the more relevant they are the better!
2. I would suggest you focus more on your rankings in SERP. Optimize onpage (titles, headers, meta, keywords, etc.) and the do offpage though quality link building (using your keywords as anchor texts). Some ways to build links:
If you really want to build PR, search for “dofollow” blogs and participate relevantly and always be on-topic. Also building links to higher PR sites similar to your niche would also help.
3. It isn’t about the PR. It is about how well you optimize it..
4. The only way you can raise your PR fast is to do a bunch of stuff before Google publishes new PR data. You’d have to do it close enough that it feels fast, but not too close Google doesn’t crawl your new links in time.
5. submit your site to list of directories.
6. Choose quality link partners, minimize reciprocal linking and prioritize One-way links and also Create new, unique & fresh content
7. You get better PR by having a good quality site. Content is the most imporant, next is back links.
8. Page rank has little impact on your actual rankings. It could be possible that there are some SEO errors which might be suppressing your SEO rankings.Make sure you do not have any duplicate content on your website, and add quality back links towards your website.
9. Seriously, I vote that the next person who says “get more backlinks” without explaining the types of backlinks worth getting should end up with their genitals stuck in their ears.
BACKLINKS ARE NOT THE UNIVERSAL ANSWER TO ALL SEO PROBLEMS.
It’s really simple, as Paul pointed out. Good sites generate the kind of links (actual traffic generating links) that webmasters want. These aren’t the low-budget chumpstain throw-a-few-banner-ads-and-little-else sites or the copy-everyone-else’s-article-site article sites or any of the other low-grade get-rich-quick-if-rich-equals-about-47-cents-over-a-year sites out there. These are sites that are useful, and original, and actually have something to offer.
Like Paul’s site. Take a hard look at it. He has stuff on there that no one else has…why? Because he actually took the time to write it himself. The only tiein to backlinks is that he gets backlinks from real people (including myself) who recognize and appreciate the time and effort he has put into writing quality content that benefits the end user. Those links in turn send him traffic…as in actual users (you know, the same ones most SEOs end up forgetting about because they’re so obsessed with rankings). Those users turn around and tell their friends. And so on and so on.
That’s the answer. Build something that others feel is worth sharing with others.
10. How to get your pr higher is like playing English snooker…easy to start playing with…impossible to master. Also don’t forget that your site may have billions of backlinks, but if the majority of them have nofollow tag (you can be sure that will happen, specially backlinks from high pr sites) its really a hopeless quest. For me Pr is just an illusion to make google even more rich…
11. PR is not a solution for increasing your SERP.
12. normally I submit to the directories and comment some blog.
13. I personally think PR is totally about smoke and mirrors, think about it. Google is probably one of the most secretive orgs in the world when it comes to anything remotely SEO. So why then do they provide a nice tool in google toolbar to show their score of a website? I think its purely to take peoples eyes off google’s real algorithms. Google does a fine job of creating mass dilusions
One side comment, not truly on topic but worth mentioning, stay clear of buying links, google is getting hotter and hotter on it. And if you are selling marketing space, links, banner spots or similar, make **** sure you put NOFOLLOW attribute on the page or links themselves or google WILL penalise your page or site.
14. create a sitemap in webdirectory
15. I support statements about qulaity content – there are lots of examples were a low PR site outranks high pr site on some of the keyword based on its knowledge (size and quality of the content) on particular keyword.
At the same time I can give a few examples where the positions in Google are purely built on link and anchor text from inbound links.
Biggest dependency is the competition – the weaker the competing sites the easier it is to get to the top.
Straight to the topic – fastest way to drive pr is increase traffic to the site. The more traffic the higher the pr
16. My websites have over 300 pages of high quality video tutorials, the ranking were dropped from PR5 to PR4, PR3…… finally to PR0 about 6 months ago. When my websites have only about 30 pages, the ranking was PR5 about two years ago. The more contents I added, the lowest PR will result.
I think PR has no any relationship with content. Even websites with only a few pages with normal contents have PR3 or PR4. Why my websites with 300 pages with different contents will be penalized to PR0?
17. on page SEO and a couple of links does wonders for SERP ranking
18. Backlinks are the key. But also use anchor text in the backlinks.
The word ‘Google’ is the anchor text, substitute that for keywords that you think others might use to bring your site up in the results.
19. Okay since PR is really an issue for the OP, you could also try participating in dofollow forums, blogs, or submitting to directories, etc. Their value is very low but they sum up. Overtime those pages you participate in or submitted to might have higher PR in the future.
You can also look for expired domains with PR and buy it.
Now PR is a favorite topic of mine
The ways to get good PR are
Great unique, frequently updated content. This is really the way to go
Page popularity ie backlinks Must be domne with some care
I think the content of your page is of paramount importance. There are websites that are not affected by the Google updates and I think this is due to the great webpage content
With regards to building backlinks, sticking to things like article submission and commenting in related blogs [pay attention to the titles of the posts you are commenting on are good practice